October 11, 2004

October 11, 2004


The other day at Gymboree I was having you go up these foam stairs they have. By the end of class, you were able to get up them without difficulty. Then today, I was working on the computer and I thought it was too quiet. So I turned the corner to see you ascending the last of our flight of 12 stairs!! I about had a heart attack! You just turned around and looked at me with this very proud smile. I clapped and oohed. Then Dada came in and you did it again. Now that's all you want to do. We went out yesterday and bought a gate for the top. Then last night we were trying to eat dinner, and you kept going over to the stairs, so we threw a couch cushion over the bottom two steps so you couldn't climb them. It's very cool to see you trying out your new skills, but its wearing me out. See! There you go again, I can hear you're half way up them.

I added a couple pics, one of you climbing the stairs looking very proud of your self, and the other I would like to entitle "Caged Bear" in which you are demonstrating the proper use of the stair gate.