November 14, 2006

November 14, 2006

I have a new idea for a career for you. Playwright! When we play you have to script everything, and I must say you can be quite the difficult director. You get very upset when I don't say my lines just right. Most of our scenes are based on Backyardigans shows (your favorite TV show). It usually goes something like this.

Elise: (breathless and spoken very fast) I'm Lady Tasha, and you're Butler Tyrone. You go in the closet and then I open the door and you fall out and I say, "Oh my goodness! Who put you in there Butler Tyrone." And then you say, "I don't know." And then I say, "Where are my jewels?" and then you say, "It must have been the jewel thief!" And so on and so forth.

We also have to play the Guess Who I am? game all the time. 98% of the time you are one of the Backyardigans, and then every now and then you are some kind of animal. The other day you were playing this game while sitting down for lunch. So I asked you, "Am I ever going to be able to play with Elise again? I miss her." Well, this sent you into hysterics practically, you were crying so hard. Oh my sensitive girl.