June 16, 2009

This week you went to the Cherry Jam for the Cherry Valley Girl Scouts. It was a two day/day camp that was held at Lakeside Park in Caledonia. You had a good time hanging out with some of your friends from school, and made a couple new friends too. I guess that's what struck me about the experience, how easily you seem to make friends. These little girls in the picture above all wanted to have their picture taken with you, especially the one with her arm around your shoulder. You went on scavenger hunts, learned new songs, and ate things you would NEVER eat for me (walking tacos?).

All in all, you seemed to have a good time and it was a good way to eliminate the constant "I'm bored" that I've already been hearing. Here are couple more cute pics, including one of you with your favorite troop leader called "William?" I guess she was making up silly names for herself both days and you guys thought she was hilarious. I could tell all the girls wanted her attention.