December 24, 2002

December 24th, 2002


Allison came home from Florida today and I was so excited to tell her about you, I barely waited until she was inside the door. I had gotten her a Christmas card that said for my Aunt on it and I put a litle copy of your ultrasound picture in it. Your Dad had scanned the picture and added a little Santa hat to your head (or butt). Anyway Allison was very excited and rubbed my tummy. She is going to try to come home to see you be born. Hopefully, we can time it right.

Later on we went to my Grandma & Grandpa Mile's house. I had made the same card for them, except I had to write in "Great" next to Grandma & Grandpa cause I couldn't find any cards that already said it. I made them stand together when they opened it and they missed the part where I wrote in "Great" and read all the way to the end of the card. I have never seen my Grandpa so excited, but he is always more subdued. It was wonderful. Definitely, my best telling experience yet.

Here is the ultrasound with Santa hat included!