August 26, 2006

August 26th, 2006

I wish I had a picture of you and your Daddy in bed right now. Nighttime has become your Dada's special time with you. It's one of the few times you want him over me, and it causes a smile like none I have ever seen on him. A constant ear to ear grin as he encircles you with his arms. Then you let out a giant toot, and you both laugh hysterically. You retell the story of how today Dada put a can of compressed air between his legs and pretended he was farting. You thought that was hilarious!!

You are getting to be such a big girl. You always want to help, and now you actually can. You help me cook, clean, landscape, etc. You really are a great 3 year old, and from what I hear, that's unusual. You speak just like a big girl too. Today you came downstairs and Dada was on the computer and you said, "What's the weather going to be like today Dada?"

I wanted to add this picture of you with a huge smile on your face. You don't even remotely look like a baby anymore. I find you want to play with other kids more and more too. Today we had Alexys over to play, and earlier in the week Maddie and Karrie came over. I think you are going to love school next year, so many kids to play with.

Hope to post soon,

Mama