October 31, 2007

October 31, 2007


Pretty as a Princess! It's another Halloween, Mama's favorite holiday. This year we had the added excitement of a school party. We had a parade through the halls, cupcakes, and goody bags. So much candy, where to start! Trick or Treating was not quite as much fun. Maddy and Karrie decided to go to a church Halloween party instead of trick or treating. I asked you what you'd prefer, "knocking on doors or the church party with Maddy?" It was hard for me to not try and bias you, because I really wanted to go trick or treating, but you chose that anyway. We made plans to go with the Rozelles, but just before we headed out of the door it started to rain. I grabbed some umbrellas, but with the wind, cold tempeatures, and rain, you only made it to 4 houses before you were asking to be taken home. Daddy and I pushed for a few more houses before finally giving in.


We dropped Daddy off and then headed off to the church to see if we could find Maddy and Karrie. The party was billed as "Treats from Trunks". Silly me, I didn't realize they meant trunks of cars, so the church party was a wash too (literally). You didn't seem to mind any of this, because you still had quite a bit of candy. I just hoping for better weather next year.