October 31, 2008


Happy Halloween! Look at what a beautiful Tinkerbell you made! I love this costume. Mom helped out at school for your Halloween party. You were very sad that we weren't in the same group for the craft, and I could tell you were feeling a little possesive of your Mama. You wanted to be on me whenever possible. Marking your territory I guess. You and I made a game to bring. We made a Spider with velcro feet and then we cut bugs out of felt. The spider hung from a fishing pole and you had to "fish" for the bugs with the Spider. However many bugs you caught was how many pieces of candy you could pick out of the bowl. I think it was a hit.

Halloween night we had the most beautiful weather I think I ever remember. It was warm enough you didn't even have to cover your costume with a coat. Unfortunately, communications got crossed and we weren't able to find Maddie, Karrie, and Nathen. So it was just the three of us for trick or treating. You made it 30 minutes. I think that was a record so far.