September 11, 2006

September 11, 2006

Grandpa was over the other day. You were so excited to show him all your new skills. You demonstrated your ability to somersault, peddle a tricycle, write the letter E, and kick a ball. You also played a lovely little diddy on the piano which you have entitled the Polly Pocket song. How proud you make me! Grandpa was very impressed, especially by your ball kicking abilities. You may have a future in soccer. You can really kick the ball far and straight.

You never cease to amaze me. You come up with things out of no where. We stopped to look at the huge full moon and the many stars. You got up and went over to the window and whispered something, then came back to me. You told me, "I made a wish Mama." I asked you what you wished for and you told me very excitedly, "A garden!" A garden... that is a wonderful idea, and I'm so proud that you would wish for something like a garden instead of the Polly Pocket limosine. But my darling, it's fall. How do I explain to a 3 year old that you can't grow a garden in fall in Michigan?