September 5, 2006

September 5, 2006

I just love this picture of you. Daddy took it yesterday when we were playing outside. I just think it totally shows how you are at 3 years old. Excited, happy, inquistive. And look just how beautiful you are. I mean, has there ever been a kid this beautiful ever? Your huge blue eyes, perfect skin, blonde locks. Gorgeous! And that's not all. You are also polite, smart, kind, considerate. I've never met a three year old that says please and thank you on such a regular basis. I've never seen a 3 year old helping other kids at the playground and telling them "Good job!" I hope you never change, I fear for the teenage years. What if you turn into one of those scowling, rude kids I see with their heads permanently attached to their cell phones and their butt cracks showing. I will be so sad!