July 14, 2005

July 14, 2005

Sometimes I can't believe what a good kid you are. Today, we were in Babies R Us and there was this kid screaming his head off about some toy. His mother had to drag him out kicking and screaming. I've only had to do that with you once, and it was more my fault than yours. You were just pooped out and didn't want to be Christmas shopping. Sure you pull stuff off the shelves when we're shopping, but all I have to say is "Wow, that's a nice toy, can you put it back on the shelf for Mama." And you do it! Just like that, no questions asked. Of course, that could always change.

We also visited the library, and I found this great book. It's called Clap Your Hands. You can do most of the actions in it, but what amazed me when we came to the line And your name is...? How old are you? You said Eese and 2! I knew you knew your name, but I didn't know you knew how old you are. Very impressive. You just pick stuff out of no where.

Tonight Daddy and I are having date night and Brooke is coming over to watch you. She is just the sweetest girl. She lives a few houses down and is 15. When most kids would be watching MTV or something like that, when we come home Brooke is watching Nickelodeon. You usually do well with her, although we haven't had her babysit as often lately, so you are a little shy when she first gets here.

Well I have to clean up this house. I am going to try to keep writing this. I hope you will be interested in reading it one day.

Love,

Mama