July 30, 2005

July 30, 2005


Happy to have you home after a few days at Nana's house. Karrie & Jeremy were on vacation, so we had to send you off while Mama and Dada worked. I'm sure Nana spoiled you rotten, she always does. I'm just reveling today in your amazing vocabulary, and how you make connections. We were in Meijer tonight and as always we stopped by the pet section. You asked what the hamsters were doing and I told you they were taking a nap. You said, "Where's hamster's Patsy?" You never take a nap with out yours, so it stands to reason that everyone needs a Patsy to sleep. Later, you told me the hamster could have you Mini, but I said he'd probably just eat it. On the way home you were singing along with your favorite CD - Little People. Your Dad and I couldn't help laughing hearing you sing B-I-N-G-O.

One of our new favorite activities is butterfly hunting. I catch them in a net and then pick them up and put them on your hand. Pretty much you walk around looking at flowers while I get all sweaty trying to track down these quick moving insects. I think its fun though.

I was going through pictures today and I found this picture from when Grandpa visited. I was shocked by the picture, because you look like you're about 5 or 6. I can't believe it. It's like I got a snapshot from the future. It actually freaked me out a little bit. I added it to this post, so we can compare later on.

I hope you don't grow up too fast. My little bug.

Love,
Mama