February 10, 2003

February 10th, 2003

Today I finished your baby registry for the most part. Your Dad still has to pick the stroller and car seat. I also had a hard time picking clothes. I don't know if you are a boy or a girl, and even if I did I wouldn't want to pick pink or blue clothes because that would give it away for everybody else. Yesterday, I started an online baby pool. Our friends and family have to guess the date and time you will be born, your weight, length, and gender. Whoever gets the closest will win a prize, but I don't know what it will be yet. I also ordered our co-sleeper. It's a bed that attaches to the side of Daddy and Mommy's bed. That way when you cry all I have to do is reach over and pull you to me. I so look forward to that, though I am sure after a few sleepless nights I'll be eating my words!