February 2, 2003

Febuary 2nd, 2003


Today we picked out your crib. Your Dad actually let me splurge and get the fancy one. He can be a real cheapskate sometimes, but I showed him how this one would actually save us money in the long run, so he let me get it. It converts into a toddler/daybed and a double headboard. It is natural wood with an arched back. I wthing it will look nice. I also spent my gift certificates that I got for my birthday. I got the bedding and mobile for the crib. It is blue with bugs and says, "Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite" all around the bumper and on the quilt. The sheets are white with bees. I wish your crib was already here so I could dress it up, but we had to order it special.

I also have been looking for books to read to you. I am trying to remember all the books I liked when I was a kid. I went out to eat with my Dad and Denise tonight. They gave me Goodnight Moon and Dr. Suess's The Foot Book to start out. They are very excited to meet you.

Here's another belly pic! 14 weeks! Don't ask me why I never smile in these pictures. I guess I was thinking we'd crop out my face.